The journey of the air purifiers has changed a lot over time. From being considered as a luxury item, it has now changed to be a generic necessity given the ever-increasing nature of harmful pollution and the importance of the availability of fresh, chemical and soot-free air. Time and again, indoor airs have also been considered to be a lot deadlier than the outer air. This may be due to multiple reasons coupled up with misguidance such as improper ventilation, smoke, burning of fuels, residing next to an industrial area, smoke from the burning of electrical appliances and so on. The statistics have worsened so much so that the WHO has declared that air pollution is the 5th largest killer in India.
Much importance should be given to the fact that we spend most of our time at home or work. And sadly, this makes us susceptible to the various ill effects of indoor air pollution. To combat the likes of it, what comes really handy is the air purifiers. Ensure that you and your loved ones breathe the perfect gush of pure air every time.
Why choose an air purifier?
Not only are the air purifiers are the best ways to clean your air but can also be a boon if you’re allergic to certain triggering particles like pollen and dust. They also help to provide a healthy environment by removing mold spores, ragweed, pet dander and much more.
Specific needs other than mere air purifying for which air purifiers can be used.
- Allergies – there are air purifiers that are specially crafted to combat allergies. Air purifiers designed for allergy relief typically come with multiple filters including HEPA filters to eradicate indoor allergens.
- Asthma- Asthma is generally one of the most sensitive cases that can be triggered by multiple options. The choices for such are asthma multiple HEPA filters.
- Chemical sensitivity – Some adults and preferably most kids are sensitive to the exposure of unwanted chemicals. An air purifier for multiple chemical sensitivities gets the job done for you.
While choosing always go for the best.
Choosing an air purifier keeping its efficiency and cost-effectiveness at mind can be a cumbersome task for sure. The most asked question while purchasing a worthwhile air purifier can be as to which air purifier is the best.From air purifiers available for use in the office, homes, and cars, there are plenty of variable options that help you to choose the best. Here’s a list answering the question as to which are the best air purifiers.
The top 5 best air purifier in India are stated as below:
- Above ₹ 20,000
- Philips AC3257 air purifier.
- Dyson pure cool air purifier with wifi
and Bluetooth enabled – DP04.
- Between ₹ 10,000- 20,000.
- Conway sleek Pro AP- 1009 air purifier.
- Philips AC2887 / 20 high-efficiency air purifier.
- Under ₹ 10,000.
- Philips AC1215/20 air purifier with 4 stage filtration.
- Mi air purifier 3 with a true HEPA filter and smart connectivity.
Air purifiers are live savers when it comes to the ever-increasing note of pollution. What needs to be taken into consideration while buying an air purifier is its efficiency, cost-effectiveness and energy-saving capabilities. Breathe healthy and happy every time you are with your loved ones at your home sweet home.